#4. Design Phase:
This phase defines “HOW” to test. This phase involves the following tasks:
– Detail the test condition. Break down the test conditions into multiple sub-conditions to increase coverage.
– Identify and get the test data
– Identify and set up the test environment.
– Create the requirement traceability metrics
– Create test coverage metrics.
#5. Implementation Phase:
Automation frameworks can be classified according to four broad types, each of which has unique advantages and disadvantages, as shown in Table 1. The choice of a particular type depends upon a wide range of external factors.
Though the above pictorial representation of a framework is self-explanatory we would still highlight a few points.
This comment targets my sentiment:
|Title||Verify Existing User Can Login|
|Description||Login with existing user & verify application redirects to the HomePageURL & displays the UserName with a link to the user's account page|
Copyright 2018· All rights reserved