Create Gherkin Feature File
- Add BDD feature & scenario data
Create Test Runner File
- glue = StepDefs
Create StepDefs File under /StepDefs
- Add Step Definitions to code files under StepDefs
- Best to organize StepDefs into subfolders for 'feature', 'sprints', 'macros', navigation, testID
- Duplicate method names CAN NOT exist in this StepDefs package
- So... BDD language should be carefully planned out for maximizing re-use & avoiding redundancy of actions
- if 5 stepdefs are created for login and the login routine changes....
- will have to update the same routine 5 times.
- Macros are helpful for multi-step routines that are commonly used across tests