- #1144: Allow to use arrays as context parameters
- #1081: Allow passing null as a named context parameter
- #1083: Time attribute in JUnit output
- #1071: Services auto-wiring
- #1054: PSR-11 support for helper containers.
- Support for modern PHPUnit.
- #1056: Make Gherkin aware of the base path so it can filter correctly
- #1069: Rework argument validators
- #1054: Deprecated usage of
Interop\Container. Versions prior to
1.2are not supported, but
1.2is a non-breaking change. If you depend heavily on
Interop, upgrade to
1.2, which is still supported by helper containers. Aim to migrate to
Psrbefore Behat 4.0 shows up on horizon
- PHP versions prior to 5.6 and HHVM were dropped from CI build matrix. It doesn't mean that we'll start using features of 5.6 yet, it just means we don't get out of our way to support 5.3 and 5.4 anymore. In 4.0 support will be completely dropped.
- #976: Add tests to check that snippets treat words containing apostrophes as a single word